BCL Systems’ Dependent Audit Services Save Employers Money
Dependent audits have become more important to employers who are trying to balance their employee benefit plan budgets. Failure to ensure you cover only eligible dependents can be expensive to your plan in overpaid premiums and claims, which ultimately will cost you and your employees more money.
BCL Systems, Inc. can help you manage your employee benefit plan(s) to ensure that only those who are eligible to receive these valuable benefits are enrolled in the plan(s). With changes in both State and Federal Regulations, this area of coverage is becoming more complex each day. For example, in the State of Florida, dependents who meet certain requirements can continue health coverage until they are age 30. We can help you deal with the additional work required to make sure you remain in compliance.
The Dependent Audit Services we offer are:
- Annual Audit to determine eligibility of dependents/spouse/domestic partners for benefits
- Notification to Dependent/Spouse to request documentation, if necessary
- Notification to Dependent/Spouse of loss of eligibility or ineligibility
- Warning Notification to Dependents who will be 26
- Coordination of Dependent Coverage for those older than 26 but qualify under a State regulation to a later age
- Coordination with Insurance Carriers for Eligibility Changes
- Coordination with COBRA Service Provider
- Health Insurance Marketplace assistance for those who lose eligibility
- ACAHelper.com website
- 800 Number Assistance
- HR Consulting and Compliance Assistance – Your own HR Expert in your pocket!
Have Questions about how BCL Systems can help you manage your eligibility-related concerns? Complete the form below to request a quote.