FMLA Employee Benefit Management – We’re Here to Help
The Family with Medical Leave Act, or FMLA, is constantly changing and evolving. An employer who does not keep up can inadvertently set themselves up for a lawsuit without even knowing it.
How do I handle intermittent leaves of absence under FMLA?
What is considered notice of an employee’s intent to take FMLA?
How does the recent DOMA ruling affect FMLA work and married partners?
If you have more questions than answers, then BCL Systems, Inc. is here to help you traverse the mine field of possible mis-steps in this complicated area of employee benefit management. Whether you simply need an expert in your pocket or want help with the day to day administration, we can help you keep your company in compliance with the current regulations.
The FMLA Services we offer are:
- General FMLA Notification
- Eligibility Notice/Designation Notice
- Monthly Direct Billing Service
- Leave of Absence Tracking and Form Review
- Summary Plan Description Review
- Insurance Carrier Coordination
- COBRA Coordination
- 800 Number Assistance
- Annual Open Enrollment Assistance
- Reconciliation of Insurance Bills
- ACAHelper.com website to assist employees who are considering coverage under the Affordable Care Act
- Customized HR Staff Training
- HR Consulting and Compliance Assistance – Your own HR Expert in your pocket!
Do you have questions about how we can help you handle your FMLA administration? Complete the form below and we would be happy to provide you with a quote.