Have You Updated Your Section 125 Plan Document?
Recent rulings regarding DOMA means changes to not only how you operate your Section 125 Plan, but also requires you update your plan document.
The Affordable Care Act also requires plan document changes to allow employees to change between the employer-sponsored plan and the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Do you want to implement the tax savings features of a Section 125 plan for you and your employees but aren’t sure where to begin or has it been years since you last updated your plan document?
Whether you just want someone to review your Plan Document to ensure it is in compliance and up to date or need someone to help you develop and install a Section 125 Premium Conversion Plan (POP), BCL Systems, Inc. is here to help.
The S125 Services we offer are:
- S125 Plan Document/Adoption Agreement
- Plan Design Assistance
- Summary Plan Description Review
- Employee Communications
- 800 Number Assistance
- Enrollment Forms
- ACAHelper.com website to assist employees who have questions on the Affordable Care Act
- Customized HR Staff Training
- HR Consulting and Compliance Assistance – Your own HR Expert in your pocket!